Small Haul and Review!

So as promised a little catch up of some of the things I bought the other day on my shopping spree! I picked up some nail polishes and a gorgeous scarf! I also got a free! Soap and Glory mascara with Elle Magazine, happy days :)

1. Models Own Nail Polish in NP031 Feeling Blue £5.00 @ www.boots.com



I'm not sure that my pictures do this justice but this colour is so pretty! Its really vibrant and after only applying one coat it stayed put for 3 days and hardly chipped at all, I think this is pretty good with no top coat. Its a little bit more than I would usually pay but the colour was really unsual and I do like to try new brands. Would buy again!

2. Leopard/Heart Print Scarf from Primark @£4.00



As soon as I spotted this scarf I had to have it! I'm a big fan of scarfs and have far too many, but when they are a steal like this then I feel its allowed ;) Primark is a good place for picking up many items that are designer copies and this reminded me a little of the Louis Vuitton Leopard Stole in Red which retails for slightly more £505.00!! Mine has love hearts too <3.



3. Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara (Free with March issue of Elle Magazine )      RRP £10.00



Was a nice surprise getting this free with Elle Magazine. I have only tried the bath products from Soap and Glory but have heard good things about their skin care and cosmetics range. This is a nice mascara feels quite light and does give good volume and has a nice big brush to get all your lashes. I'm slightly obsessed with mascara and feel its a real key part of my make up. I'd say this is a good mascara, perhaps not my favourite but I can't complain for free!


Hope you enjoyed, stay gorgeous! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer