Jimmy Choo Perfume

Sooo my lush bf treated me to this yesterday :D I had seen it advertised quite a lot recently in Boots etc and had a sample last week and loved it. I do have a lot of perfume but it was an early Valentines pressy so who was I to argue. I got the 60ml bottle from John Lewis and as well as getting some free samples I also got this gorgeous Jimmy Choo Tote Bag!! Bargain or what. The tote bag comes free with 60ml plus bottles I believe, but just check first.


The perfume cost £39.50. Its quite a fun fruity fragrance but quite subtle and you dont need much, I really like it but I know that perfume is quite personal taste. I like perfumes like Victor and Rolfe Flowebomb which I find this kind of similar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer