Loreal Color Riche Vernis Nail Polish Review

So I was in Boots the other day and I was looking for some new nail polish, if you saw my collection you would wonder why! But what can I say... I had noticed that Loreal had brought out some new 'mini' nail polishes last time I was in but hadn't really had a good look. I wanted something kind of nude, but with a touch of pink. This was the perfect colour....


I choose 204 Boudoir Rose. This is a really beautiful colour, its very subtle but pretty and its the exact shade I wanted. These are really great polishes and I like that they come in mini size, I don't know how many times I've bought a full size polish, got it home and worn it once! This way if you dont actually like it on you wont have wasted a whole lot of money. This was priced at £4.99, I'd say thats a kind of middle of the road price. I love Barry M Nail Polish which is £2.99 and I also like Revlon which is around £5-£6 so I guess its not too bad.

The best thing I have found is its such a long lasting polish, I've had mine on for 3 days now and it hasn't budged! I put on three coats and a top coat but think thats really good. This also has an in built base coat which probably helps with its staying power. I would buy this product again.

p.s Boots have these on special at the moment as well 2 for £7.00!

Stay gorgeous!! xox

Comments

  1. レイバン clubmasterは、昔から大好きで、毎日かけても飽きない自信がある。この間、友達からレイバン wayfarerを貰ったが、微妙に合わない様な気がした。やっはり、レイバンにしても、合う合わないというのがあるみたい。

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer