Grammys 2012 ;)

Have to mention the looks of the stars at the Grammys, here are some of my faves...


Adele loves here black eyeliner and flicks but I'm loving the bold lip think it works really well with her colouring and is a bit different from her normal look. Old hollywood at its best. I would have liked to see a little more contouring on those fantastic cheekbones.




Love, love, love Carrie Underwood's look. Classic beauty, simple and elegant with some lashes for extra va va voom! It looks like she has used a sparkly pink/nude shadow with some black liner on the water line and a nude lip to finish.



I loved Rhianna's smokey eye and pale pink lip. I thought that a few of the stars where quite understated with their make up which is nice, I guess a lot of their fabulous dresses speak out rather than make up. Even Lady Gaga was pretty subdued, apart from the net of course ;)




I think my favourite out of all the above looks is Carrie Underwood. I'll try recreate it and post it up soon!

much luvvies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer