Mascara Review

I'd have to say my essential part of my make up and general daily routine is mascara. It can just open up your eyes and even its all your wearing, choosing the right one can have a massive difference on looking just that lil bit more human! This post is mainly focusing on the 'promise' we have all seen to achieve that false lash effect with a mascara and no glue or stickyness in sight!

1. Collection 2000 Big Fake Lash Mascara - MY FAVE!




This mascara is absoloutely brilliant! Its really reasonably priced and although on opening you might wonder how on earth you will fit that MASSIVE brush anywhere near your eye, you really can! I bought this for £4.99 when it first came out (quite a while ago) which is a fantastic price for such a great product. It is available in Black, Ultra Black and Brown. It really does add length and volume and comes pretty darn close to false lash effect in a mascara. I usually only need 2 coats and is will last the whole night! This makes your lashes stand out! This is a definite favourite of mine.


2. Avon Supershock Mascara

Fantastic product, again really reasonble in price, I got mine on a special deal for £5.00 and AVON usually have great bargains running a lot of the time. This brush is also quite big but has large and small bristles, it didn't seem as soft as the Collection 2000 brush but it does grab your lashes that maybe can't be reached! This lengthens and volumises and I would say between the Big Fake and this they are pretty similar and both brilliant! I found this long lasting and a good colour.



3. Max Factor Falsh Lash Effect Mascara




One of my favourite mascara's is Max Factor Masterpiece mascara. This falsh lash effect one was one of the first of its kind as I recall and I was super excited to try it. Unfortunately I wasn't that impressed. I felt that the wand is really big and although it does make your lashes look good I didn't think the pay off was that good to be honest. Also, for the cost I only purchased this once and don't think I would buy it again. I know this is a firm favourite for a lot of people but I found the brush was  a little bit scratchy. This retails for £10.99. This comes in Waterproof, Black and Brown Black.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer