Review Gosh Foundation Primer

This is my first primer I have to admit. I had read really good things about this and as I'm a bridesmaid in a few days time, and have decided to do my own make up!, I really wanted something that would be good for an all day set on my make up. This is a fantastic product. Its soooo smooth hence the velvet touch name.

It also has quite a nice fragrance as well. I only needed a tiny amount and my make up stayed on all night with no touch up needed.This primer provides a great finish and evens out everything. It dries in really quickly as well and soaks great into the skin.

I used this after moisturising, under my foundation and then set it with a loose powder. There are so many primers on the market and I dont use it every day only really on nights out and things but it definetely does what it says. This product is available at www.superdrug.com, www.goshcosmetics.com  RRP £9.99




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!