Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

I love make up. I like high end brands (although mostly can't afford them) but I also like high street and low end brands. I've never tried collection 2000 foundation as I usually like Bourjois and Maybelline but thought I would try it out. I firstly bought the Lasting Perfection Concealer (review to come!) my shade is light and it is AMAZING! After purchasing that I was looking for a long lasting good coverage foundation that wasn't too expensive as I am a bridesmaid in a few weeks. So I decided to try the foundation as the concealer really impressed me my shade is Vanilla. This picture is me wearing the foundation and concealer, with eye make up on but no lip colour or blush/highlight.

The consistency of this is quite light and a smooth and it feels amazing on your skin, I feel its as smooth as say Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. The coverage I felt was really good and it lasted me all night. I must also add that I used Gosh Primer underneath but having used the foundation on its own since I'm still loving it!

It's also a complete bargain at only £5.99 which is around $9.00 ( available at www.boots.com and www.superdrug.com . It is packaged in a nice glass bottle which looks and feels quite expensive!  A little goes a long way. It always contains an SPF20 to protect skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer