Guest Review - Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (Brown)

Review Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (Brown)



This was recommended to me to try, as I have had issues with other mascaras I had been using. I was not disappointed with this! I used to dread when I would use my previous mascara which would clump, smudge and irritate my eyes. This Lash Sensational Mascara from Maybelline does none of those bad things. I now look forward to using it each morning, as the specially designed brush practically combs through my lashes and coats them individually looking lovely. It is a super mascara to use, layers well and lasts the whole day - perfect for my eyes!

Hair Colour: Fair/Blonde
Skin Type: Fair/Dry
Eye Colour: Blue

Pros:
  • Defines and volumises lashes without clumping.
  • Curved brush works well and leaves a lasting effect.
  • Worry-free wear (not prone to flaking or smudging).
Cons:
  • None.

Available at Boots now as below for £7.99

http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Lash-Sensational-Mascara-Brown_1792353/

Also at Superdrug Maybelline is on buy 1 get 1 half price as at 15/08/2016. check stores for details

http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Eyes/Mascara/Maybelline-Lash-Sensational-Mascara-02-Brown-9-5ml/


Review by Debbie Murphy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer