Origins Cleanser Review!




Hi, so my origins goodies finally came and I've got some time now to do my review :D This is a really great product and its the first time I've actually used Origins. I bought the Origins a perfect world antioxidant cleanser with white tea. This was 150ml tube and it cost £15.00 pounds (which I think is around 23 dollars). At the moment the origins website (uk version) is offering a free gift with each purchase. I received 3 mini products as well which I will review at a later date. So you just take a small amount, about size of a pea and mix this with warm water, wash your face - massaging into skin then rinse thoroughly. This product really does leave your skin feeling really clean and soft. I do think Origins products can be a bit pricey but they are really good and I think that this tube will last me quite a long time as you only really need a small amount. This product does have quite a strong scent but its a nice fresh clean smell and isn't too overpowering. Over all I would give this product

4 of 5. The only reason for not giving top marks is because of the price as its not cheap. But I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a really good product that works and lasts try this :D

beautyflash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer