Favourite Skin Products

Hi Everyone! I have just demolished half a packet of caramel biscuits (using the excuse that I'm 37 weeks pregnant) and feeling sick. Anyway thought I'd do an update of my favourite skin products at the moment. I'd say I am very lucky with my skin although I do think I like to take care of it, always take my make off, moisturise etc etc and drink lots of water only really because I'm always thirsty but apparently it does help with the ole skin as well, so, result. I was blessed not to have acne or anything like that growing up. However, pregnancy has changed ALL of that. My skin has felt dry, spotty, suffered from redness and generally just not been very happy.

So I've bought some different products and been trying things that I haven't really ever used before. First product was actually a free sample that I got with a magazine I think?


Its the Caudalie anti ageing glow activating serum £36.00 for 30ml says its full to the brim of antioxidants and is just wonderful at making your skin amazing www.lookfantastic.com

Like I say I only had a small sample which I think lasted about four days, First of all the smell is gorgeous, It's a very runny consistency so a little is all you need, I'd say it definetley made my skin smoother and perhaps a little brighter however I couldn't highly recommend as feel I didn't get enough use. It's a pricey product as well but does feel nice on the skin.



Vitamin E Moisture Facial Serum, www.superdrug.com £3.99 I love this product. It has a lightweight texture, plumps the skin and gives a nice glow. The packaging is great and the pump is handy and non messy. Great product for a great price.


Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner, www.lush.com £4.75 with seaweed extracts and soothing rose this is a brilliant on the go product. A few sprays after you've cleansed and your skin is ready for moisturiser/serum and other products. I have the smaller bottle and it lasts for ages even using daily.


St Ives Apricot Scrub, www.asda.com £3.00 I have used this for years, Its a great simple product, leaves your skin feeling so clean and smooth and has a light fragrance. I usually use this once a week. It is quite a gritty scrub so perhaps not the best for sensitive skins.


Good Things Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser, £3.99, www,superdrug,com This is a brand new product for me I picked up as was feeling my skin was a little dehydrated. It's paraben free and has little scent. Its quite a thick creamy consistency which I don't love but it does leave skin feeling nice and smooth.


Dove Purely Pampering Body Lotion, Coconut & Jasmine Pearls, www.boots.com, £1.99 This is one of my favourite moisturisers at the moment. It smells amazing and has a nice texture leaves skin feeling super soft and hydrated one of the few body creams I've used up completely!




Garnier Moisture Bomb Night Gel, www.boots.com, £3.00
Garnier Fresh Essentials 24hr Hydrating Day Cream, www.boots.com, £3.00
These are my go to day and night creams at the moment, They are so lightweight but so moisturising! They leave my skin so soft and hydrated and are such a good price.

That's all folks! BF xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer