Review - Avon 3 in 1 Lip Gloss/Lip Stick








Review Avon 3 in 1

So like many girls I really like Avon, some of the products aren't the best but some are really staple items for anyones make up bag. This is really one of them! I choose the colour passion plum which is quite a dark colour for me normally as I'm pretty pale! It comes in nice packaging and I paid £5.00 pounds for it (around $7 dollars I believe). This was on special offer as you find most things will be at some point in Avon. This is really a brilliant product, not only because of the fact you have the lipstick and lipgloss in one you can also use either or and dont have to use the same one etc. The lipstick goes on soooo smoothly and the colour is fantastic really really nice and feels lovely on. The wand for the lipstick is really nice too and helps with putting it on. The gloss is lovely and shimmery too and really gives the lipstick a kick! I got so many compliments while wearing this and everyone wanted to know what it was. I think for the money this product is brilliant and even better it lasted me all night!

I would rate this 5 out of 5 -BRILL!

BF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer