Review!! Maybelline Colossal Volume Express


Hey there.. so I am still awaiting my origins goodies but thought I would do a quick review of this brilliant mascara. I purchased this from my local chemist it was £6.99 (about 10 US dollars I think) and got the shade Glam Black. This was, believe it or not the first maybelline mascara I have tried, although I am a mascara addict! It was recommended by a friend so thought I would give it a bash. This mascara is really really good. The brush is quite chunky (see pic) and I am a big fan of these kinds of wands I don't like the new trend of the thin ones :-S. The packaging is really thick and bright as well really stands out in the make up bag! This mascara goes on really well and I had no clumps, I usually curl my lashes then apply first coat, let it dry then apply a second. However, on the pack it says only one needed and I really felt that I only really needed one with this! The colour is a beautiful black shade and this mascara really made my eyes pop so I would recommend it.


My review for this mascara is 5 out of 5 top marks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer