Beauty on a Budget

I am huge fan of a bargain, particularly when it comes to beauty. It's good to keep in mind that people may have high end taste but are on a budget. However, I believe that doesn't mean you don't always get better products. My Pinterest is full of dupes and I have tried a LOT, some are fantastic, some not so much but it's always fun trying them out. I've made a list of some of my favourite beauty budget buys I hope its of interest!

L'oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadows



I really like these eyeshadows. The texture is really soft and very pigmented. I find them to be easy to blend and are pretty long lasting with a primer I think these are a great formula and come in a great range of colours.

£7.99 for quad eyeshadow/£5.99 for single




Garnier Moisture Bomb Night

This is a really great lightweight moisturiser and really hydrates my skin. I think its ideal for hotter weather as well so grab it while you can.

£5.99

e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (St Lucia)


This is one of my favourite products ever. I use both sides almost every day and the bronzer is excellent for contouring just the right shade for me. I find the blush a little sparkly so usually use that for nights out. I love the texture and a little goes a long way have repurchased lots of times. Great buy.

£4.50 www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

Make Up Revolution Highlighter (Pink Lights)
This is my go to highlighter at the moment. It's really pigmented and gives the perfect finish for any look. It's not too glittery or sparkly ( I like that) and for such a good price its hard to find any fault, they have various colours available but this is my current fave!

£3.00 www.makeuprevolutionstore.com


Carmex Mint Lip Balm

I've used this product for years and it's great. I've tried lots of other lip balms and this is always one I come back to helps keep my lips smooth and healthy in the crazy range of weather I have in my country.

£2.69 www.superdrug.uk



Rimmel True Match Foundation (True Ivory)

This is an excellent foundation. It's a lightweight texture but gives good coverage and is buildable, with a matte finish. Rimmel is a great brand and another favourite of mine with a great variety of products.

£6.99 www.boots.com


Happy Shopping! xoxo BF





Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer