Clean & Clear Facial Wash

So I decided I wanted to get a new face wash and after looking at some different products and reviews I went for the clean and clear facial morning energy wash.

The packaging is bright orange so that caught my attention right away! It also has a pump lid which I really like as you can use a little and it goes a long way. The smell is amazing, it really wakes me up in the morning its so fresh and feels great on your skin.

I do use this at night as well, I've been using it for three weeks now and I would really recommend it.

I feel like it leaves a nice glow to my skin as well. It's nice and gentle and contains vitamin c and ginseng.


 
 
150ml cost me £3.00 which is great for the amount and brand :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer