Spring Fever...

So where I live the weather is a little crazy, but it is spring none the less so I'll be choosing and recommended my favourite spring trends as well as make up, fashion and scents in the next few posts. Starting with my favourite spring nail colours.


L- R

Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours (this is a vibrant deep coral colour) Barry M Lychee (a lovely nude colour in the Gelly Hi Shine formula which gives a lovely finish) Max Factor Glossfinity Angel Nails (this is a gorgeous sparkly taupe colour perfect for spring evenings) Revlon Sunshine Sparkle (gorgeous lemon colour looks fab with a tan!) Essie We're In It Together (gorgeous light pink with subltle blue/purple sparkles throughout Essie All Tied Up (Gorgeous brownish red colour with gold sparkle throughout another great night time colour. Essie Bikini So Teeny (Stunning baby blue colour with iridescent sparkles) Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Greenberry (this is a gorgeous mint colour, really bright and goes on amazing, these nail polishes are fab. No. 7 Stay Perfect Cheeky Chops (stunning light coral pinky colour)


 
 
I always use a base and top coat. However, I don't find I really need one with the Barry M Gelly polishes. These are all really long wearing colours, I always apply a base coat, and two coats of colour just for longevity. 


These nail polishes where all under £5.00, the Essie ones I got on special at a local store for just £2.99 each!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer