Gettin The Skin(ny) on my routine

I don't think I'm alone in this beautiful world by admitting I'm a product junkie. I decided to whittle my skin routine with my favourite products I like to use morning, evening and weekly. I have to admit I haven't always been this obsessed I don't really know what came over me. Probably all the magazines, you tube vlog's and general skin envy I developed looking at my friends flawless finish. I have to add, I have the most boring, non sensitive skin, which I know I'm lucky to have. I rarely get breakouts, occasionally my skin is a little dehydrated, but I do think its important to look after your skin no matter how blessed (or not) you are.

I used to just use face wipes to clean my skin and take off my make up - then boom the addiction to cleansers began.. I have three which I use daily/weekly.

I am not totally against cleansing wipes. They are handy if your just out the gym or heading out after work. I recently tried the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Wipes and they are my go to now if I'm out and about.

I like to use products that smell nice, I know, what a girl. I hate anything that is too chemically. I use Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins & Extracts Wash and Mask. This has lots of good stuff in it, vitamins, fruit you name it and it smells lovely. I use this every morning an added bonus wakes me up as well!






I use Loreal Vitalift Rejuvenating Cleansing Milk at night mostly. Its really creamy, nice texture and smells pretty good. I feel it gets rid of everything and leaves my skin soft.





 My other go to cleanser is the Lancôme Cleansing Water. This is a great product, I like to use this after a night out, so maybe on the weekends to get all that smokey eye gone! A little goes a long way, I usually jump use a pump on a cotton pad and wipe all over. The only downside is it has quite a strong scent which I'm not a huge fan of. But the product is good I can bear with it. I really like the design of the bottle as well, very classy looking and I like that its clear, maybe I'm too addicted??

Another fave of mine is the AVON extra lasting make up remover, this is fantastic, it's quite oily which makes make up come right off. Only thing is the bottle is quite small.

I must admit I don't use a toner EVERY DAY. I can almost hear the gasps. My skin is quite calm, however, my go to toner would have to the Lancôme brand again. I feel like if I have any breakouts or bumps this gets rid of them straight away I had some open pores for a while and this cleared them right up.  


 
 
 
 
 
I use maybe three different moisturisers. I really like the Oilatum Natural Repair Cream just for quickness if I am rushing out the door in the morning. It's also really good for the cold weather if your skin gets really dry. My favourite daily moisturiser has got to be Garnier Nutritionist I luv luv luv this stuff. I find it quite difficult to get hold of where I live so I usually try and stock up. I have been using this for years. It feels amazing on your skin, sinks straight in and really feels like your skin is getting a drink! I like the smell too and it has a nice consistency, you don't need a lot either.
 
 


 
 
I've recently purchased Origins Starting Over Moisturiser. I really like this brand and tried this out after getting an in store facial. This has a gorgeous smell and fells lovely on its lush. I don't use this every day as its more high end usually when I'm going out for a night out or a hot date ;)

 
My current night time moisturiser is Avon Solutions Youth Minerals Restorative Night Cream. This is lovely smelling and nice and thick. I feel its working quite well, my skin feels great in the morning and its a great price too.
 
 

 
Another firm favourite is St Ives Apricot Scrub, I have used this for a long time, love the smell, love the texture feels like your skin gets a great deep clean. Great product and a great price. I use this once a week.
 


 
For a real treat I love Origins Drink Up mask to rehydrate, this is good if you've had a cold etc. and need a boost and some pamper time. I use this once a month usually.
 
 
 
Montague Jeunesse is another fantastic brand for skin care. Their face masks are amazing, so many to choose from me and my friends usually have a mix when we're ready to have a girls night in, or out! They are really inexpensive and cater for every skin type you get a lot of bang for your buck! I always have a good selection so once a month I usually treat myself to a skin treat!
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer