2013 favourites so far.....

I have been a bad blogger! But, to ease myself in I thought I write about some of my fave products i've been loving so far this year..

Shampoo is something that I tend to stick to one brand, maybe two. Some people say you should change it all the time, I say, if it aint broke don't fix it.

I am loving these hair products.

Herbal Essence Herbally Ever After rrp £3.89 (400ml)

This is the '40 years' one to celebrate, well, 40 years of smelling lovely! Its a gorgeous bottle, very feminine and of course smells amazing with royal jasmine and silky sea palm extracts. Makes my hair smell and look gorgeous!



I have used the V05 range for years. I hadn't tried any of the new range but I love this shampoo. I have quite frizzy hair and its coloured this shampoo makes it shiny and managable. Great price too and i love the price funky packaging :).

V05 Gloss Me Smoothly Shampoo rrp £3.99 (500ml)


John Frieda Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo & Conditioner rrp £5.89 (per item) 250ml

Now, this, I suppose, is my 'luxury' hair care routine. I love, love, love this shampoo and conditioner. It feels so luxurious and the packaging is super sleek making my hair feel extremely important.
This also lasts a long time I find as well, i usually use this if I have a night out and use the other products day to day.


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain rrp £7.99


This is a fab new product that I have been using a LOT! I choose the shade 001 Honey Douce. This was on special offer in Boots so I picked it up for £5.00 :) This is a light pinky shade, this is a buildable colour which is great as well and it smells amazing! It kind of has a minty scent. Its so smooth on the lips and lasts all day perfect!


MUA Mega Volume Mascara £3.00





So, I am slightly obssesed with mascara and usually have many on the go at once. I have used MUA products before and really just wanted to try more! I was not disappointed. This is a great product, goes on really well and gives great volume and length. It's really great value for money. The brush I think is very similar to other more expensive products and the pay off is just as good. The packaging is great too. My fave at the moment.

Famous Shining Star Shimmer Brick £ 6.99



I was looking for something to wear to work that was inexpensive and gave me a nice highlight/shimmer. I was looking to buy a higher end product when I came across this in Superdrug. (www.superdrug.co.uk)  I chose the shade 'beyonce' and its perfect for my pale skin! It has 5 shades of shimmer with browns and pinks. These can be used individually as well as I like to use the lightest shade on the tops of my cheeks or all the colours as a quick sweep over my cheekbones. Feels lovely on the skin and is really long lasting. As with the other famous products it has great pigment.I also really like the packaging its sleek and nicely fits in a clutch/handbag and has a mirror too :).

Hope your all having a great 2013 so far!!

Stay gorgeous xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer