Brighten Up...

I'm constantly looking for ways to give me that 'glow' unfortunately I live in one of the coldest, wettest places on the planet! I barely remember what sunshine looks like, so I get my 'brightness' from a bottle.

Vitamin C is a key ingredients in brightening products and it's a great antioxidant. Using an spf daily is really important (even if you only get rain!).

Some of my favourites;

Origins Vitazing SPF Enger-boosting moisturiser with Mangosteen £27.00, this is quite pricey but I love it. It's really light and its actually very long lasting so you don't need much. Good for daily use or if you want a bit of colour and dont want foundation/bronzer. I usually just wear this with a bit of blusher/mascara and I'm good to go.

No 7 Skin Illuminator £11.00 this is brilliant for under foundation, to highlight cheeks etc. And again, a little goes a long way! http://www.boots.com/

Superdrug Vitamin E Radiance Cream £2.99 *brill price! This is a great product, I usually wear it over or under my moisturiser it gives a nice finish and smells great! http://www.superdrug.co.uk/

Simple Radiance Brightening Moisturiser SPF10 £6.99 This is another good one which is really reasonably priced, it has an spf and promises to moisturise and brighten skin and it does the trick!

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask you can purchase a 15ml tube which comes with a muslin cloth for £5.25 if you want to just try it, 50ml is £13.50. This is a great product, it contains witch hazel and aloe vera which helps tones and soothe. I like the fact you can buy a smaller one as it is more expensive than high street.


Stay gorgeous!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer