Porefection!

Take a good look at the skin around your nose and cheeks. If you see any bumps, uneven areas or even tiny holes, then you have enlarged pores. Not so thrilled? Neither was I when I noticed this, something I've NEVER had before! I feel your pain, so I've tracked down three pore-minimizing primers. These can also help stop shine in seconds by smoothing your skin and keeping your makeup intact for hours. Look for added benefits that will keep your skin and makeup looking good long after you applied them, too.

Pore minimizers cannot create a flawless complexion (we wish!) however they can really reduce the appearance of pores.

Benefit The Porefessional


I actually got a free sample of this around about the time I noticed my pores where a little more noticeable than usual. It's a really lightweight formula and feels lovely on the skin. It seem to blend well with various skin tones. As usual fab packaging from Benefit, it comes in at £23.50 but you really don't need much product and if it works for you then its really well worth it!

Marks and Spencer Advanced Formula Pore Minimiser



This comes in at £8.50 which is a bargain price. I would say this is slightly runnier than the other brands but I found it too work quite well. I would advise that if you have quite oily skin you perhaps try another kind. Good value overall though.

Simple Kind to Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser



This is a good, well priced product. I would say that you have to use it for a few weeks to see the results but I found it worked very well. The price for this is around £3.00 bargain!


Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips



I find these really handy to have. Biore is a great brand and have a wide selection of products. I often use these once a week and find them to work quite well. These retail for £7.99 for 8 strips.


Stay beautified!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer