Colour Pop Clothing!

I am loving the colour pop styles that are out at the moment, sometimes I'm not that adventurous with my clothing, I tend to let me colours shine through with make up and nails etc. However, you don't have to go wild. Here are some of my favourites on the high street at the moment and some ideas if you want to pop your colour but not too much! As well as using colours, different textures will add depth to your outfit, taking risks can be scary and its not for everyone.


New Look Candy Geo Skater Dress - £22.99



River Island Pink Chain Print Bowler Bag - £40.00


New Look Steve Madden Shoes - £74.99

I love love loe these shoes, they are such a gorgeous colour and a wedge is perfect for so many outfits, it gives you height and comfort too as well as matching any colour! 
New Look Floral Belt - £2.99

I have this belt, its not something I'd normally choose but i think its a good idea to try out new styles gradually, I wore this with a plain black dress and it was fab, got lots of compliments and a steal at this price!


Mango Multi Bangle - £6.99 (In 3 different shades)







This outfit is a good choice as well, 3 different colours but the black skirt is a good base to work from. All items in this look available at New Look.

www.newlook.com, www.riverisland.com, www.mango.com

Stay Gorgeous!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer