Review- Urban Decay

Urban Decay Ammo Palette





I have been missing in action for a while, but I'm back. I'm slightly ashamed to say that this was my first urban decay purchase! I've heard how brilliant their stuff is obviously but never really managed to try any of it out. I have a voucher for a really good website http://www.lookfantastic.com/ so decided to go for this as the colours looked great. The packaging is really nice, very girly! As well as the 10 ahmazing colours you get, there is also a blending brush and their fabulous primer potion in this set as well. From the dark and sparkly oil slick, to the gorgeous and glowing midnight cowboy rides again, the colours are not only fantastic but the names are pretty cool too! This palette is fantastic, the colours are so variable and you can go from day to party in a sweep of a brush! The pigment is amazing, the only thing is that the colours are very very shimmery so if you are looking for something more matte I would maybe think about this. I feel for the cost this was a real bargain (about $35) this is a must for any make up box!!


top markys! 5 out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer