Review MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Petticoat




MAC Mineralize Skinfinish!

Its taken me a while but I've finally gotten round to doing a review of this fab product.I had been desperate to get this when MAC had brought out there new colours recently but unfortunately like a lot of people I missed them and within a few days they were all sold out at my local MAC and online! :( So I had kindof gave up. I then had a look on ebay, I don't normally buy MAC or high end products on ebay to be honest because a lot of the time its fradulent etc. Anywho I decided to purchase this as they had my shade (petticoat) and I thought the cost was really reasonable £21.86 ($34.80 us dollars). This is actually cheaper than if I had bought it from MAC! I did have to wait a week or so for delivery but it was soooo worth it. The item was packaged really well and I was so happy when I opened it after a lot of inspection (lol) that it was 100% genuine. I used this on Saturday night for the first time, after applying my make up I just used a little spot of this on the areas of my face that could use a little more highlight. This was such a lovely effect, its not too shimmering but gives your skin a lovely glow. This was the perfect shade for me and I have quite fair skin. I feel like this product is really worth the money and I think that it will last me a really long time as you don't need a lot at all. This is a brill product overall.

I purchase my MAC product from seller cherryblossom969 on ebay.

Overall my review for this is 5 out of 5 - BRILLIANT!! :)

BF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer