Girls Night Out beauty tips

Seen as its Friday, and I happen to be having a girls night out tonight I thought I'd do a post about getting glammed up!


Before you do anything moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! Pay special attention to around your mouth and eye area. I like to give myself a mini massage as this gets the blood flowing and stimulates a natural glow :) Let this soak into your skin for at least 5 - 10 minutes...

Make sure your brows are looking perfect, I usually tweeze after a shower as the pores are open and its less painful, fill in any gaps with your favourite brow pencil/shader.

Apply a medium shade of colour from lashline to crease and use a darker shade in the crease to create some drama and take this up toward the brow bone, blending all the time! This should accentuate your eyes and make the colour pop. (Use whatever colours you desire)

Eyeliner is a girls best friend, well, mine anyway. Lining your eyes is a great touch and you can go crazy with colours and sparkles. You can also use your favourite eyeshadow as a liner with a dense brush,dip it in water for a dense dark look.

When your happy with your eyeshadow/liner curl your lashes, apply your fave mascara, let it dry, curl again and then apply another coat for full on glamour! If you make a mistake use a cotton bud to clear it up.

I like to use a lip liner, especially on nights out it make your colour really last all night. Line your lips with a lip liner pencil, or fill in your fave lippy with a lip pencil. I also love lipcote on top as this doesn't budge!

Choose the right blush, if you want a little contour take your favourite bronzer and put it lightly in the dip in your cheekbones, blend until you can see more definition, you can always use a little on your nose and chin. I like to go dramatic for night time blush, use a shade deeper than your normal daytime,  I also love cream blush but add a little matte on top for staying effect.

To complete I like to use a little highlighter on the tops of my cheeks and brow bone just to finish then add a dusting of your favorite finishing powder. Dont use too much if you have dry skin, for oily skin use a setting spray.

And dance the night away! xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer