Body Shop mini haul...

I have to admit, The Body Shop is a favourite of mine but its a shop I always forget about mainly because its a little out of my way in my local city centre. However, I popped in last week and had a look and was really impressed!

First of all they had redone the whole interior and it was really nice and bright, I liked the layout and how all the products where well organised. There was also a lot of testers which I like, including all the fragrances and body products and their make up range. I've always known the body shop for their lovely fragrance and body mists, but they have really brought in so many new products.

I purchased the Amazonian Wild Lily Fragrance Mist and Indian Night Jasmine Body Lotion.



I decided I like both the scents of them so got one of each. This body lotion smells amazing! Its a really lightweight lotion which at first I wasn't sure if I liked, but after application it sinks into your skin and leaves your skin feeling really soft. The smell is subtle and I've had lots of compliments.
The body lotion is priced at £9.00 for 100ml which is really excellent value.

The fragrance mist is so gorgeous as well. It's such a fresh, feminine smell, I've had it for just over a week and have used it every day.  I usually stick to fragrances I know and I was looking for something for work and a little different, struck gold here!

The fragrance is priced at £7.00 for 100ml also. The day I was in they also gave me 30% off and lots of free mini samples so it was a good day for me!

I would highly recommend going in to have a look, they had a great selection definitely something for everyone! I also really liked the look of the make up so I'll be popping in to try that out soon too, review will follow of course!

check out the website here www.bodyshop.co.uk for some fab offers.

Stay gorgeous lovelies ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Range

How to wear Neon!

Review Gosh Foundation Primer